Sunday 30 November 2008

Wet Wet Wet

Just one of those horrible days!

Although there was some excitement when I arrived at the yard - a mouse had attempted to fit through a whole about the size of a grape..hmmm not possible and so had died, eyes open ears pricked I SCREAMED, just to let you know I didn't realise it was dead at first.

On from that, went for a hack today along with Benjamin. Started off alright, but by the end I was cold, wet and fed up, and so was Mayfly as she marched her way home. I must say it was rather nice to be able to do a whole hack with out having to get off to open a gate and been barked at erratically by a dog as a horse style thing has been put in, so things can but improve!
She stayed in today as well, she would have been far from impressed about being put in the field. lol. Instead she was much happier inhaling her haylige!

She has this way of going for a wee as soon as she gets into her stable after being ridden and I am getting rather good at catching in it a bucket so it doesn't ruin her bed! haha how pleasant.

Lazy me should have cleaned my tack today after it being rained and mud splattered but I really wasn't up to it with the cold weather and all. lol

No comments: