Friday 14 November 2008

Happy Buzzing Mayfly :D

I didn't ride yesterday, so arrived today to a very buzzing, muddy Fly!
Arrgg I hate all this mud, especially wet mud! Spring can't come quick enough lol.

Her back leg was a little less filled today, but I am keeping as eye on it.

Started a little bad as she was not listening to my aids, and we were struggling to get a clear transition from trot to canter...she seems to think walk to canter is the only possible way!
But, the spooky moon was not being helpful as she was a little worried by it at first sight.

Eventually we moved onto doing rein-back to trot and canter as we need a little practice on going back just a few steps, not shooting back across the whole school, and doing it straight...Well as you may know by now this makes Mayfly somewhat hyper. hehe

She was randomly jogging here and there, and trying to canter. Silly Moo
I can say that this helped us to produce a lovely medium trot so not all bad.

She does make me laugh :D

No comments: