Monday 24 November 2008

Sweaty Bum. lol

The Joys of Bareback!

After taking ages to clean my tack yesterday, I decide that I would not use it today and ruin it. Suppose you could call that laziness but hohum. I haven't ridden bareback in agesss so why not?
I was quite pleased with my balance skills, I was expecting to be all over the place :P

I set up some trotting poles, we went over them so fast thought we were doing two at a time!
Also did some more leg yield as I took advantage of having "long legs" she is getting pretty good at it now...depending on what mood she is in. ha
Then I attempted to ride her sitting sideways with both legs on one side of her, I will tell you now that it is far from easy. lol

By the end of our joyess session I have a very sweaty bum as Mayfly had got rather hot...not nice.
So I got off and did some more ground work practice, getting her to learn respect for me but at the same time want to be with me. I must say she is understanding my madness a lot more now :o)

oooo and when I was taking her boots of she decided to try and fight with Bonnie and having a pulling faces competition, meaning her front legs went flying around. As you can guess I was far from a happy bunny, and there was a rather lot of shouting.
Goshh Moody Mares!

No comments: