Monday 10 November 2008

First Fall...




It's got to happen sometime and today was the day..
Trailblazers at Manor Farm! Sunday 9th November 2008


We arrived super early, then to add to our waiting it was running one hour late! grrr
Mayfly was a little full of herself (I think it brought her back to her BSJA days).

We popped round the clear round, unfortunately had one pole as I didn't have enough leg on.

Then came more waiting..did Benjamin some good to chill out, unfortunately soon came wind and rain! Mayfly went all funny and attempting to turn her bum into it whilst warming up. hehe

Eventually came our turn for the 2ft6 class, it was two phase. To my surprise we made it clear round the first phase...hmm idiot me hadn't really learnt the second phase soo it ended up rather disastrously with Mayfly locking onto a jump and attempting to jump it backwards.
I tried to pull her away but when she wants to jump it there is no stopping her. lol. Luckily she just stopped in time.. to my surprise, so I went up her neck and off the side. Sort of looked just like a dismount but fast and well, less graceful. I got my foot stuck in the stirrup, but clever Mayfly stood still and looked at me as if to say, "What are you doing down there? This is no time to get off!"
ahh she does make me laugh.

Oh yeah and it was all caught on video, so you can all laugh. haha

So that is another event to go down in the history of The Fly and I! :D

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Well, someone's copied me. :P

Annabel said...

well you are full of amazing ideas..only did it as after my amazing first fall I thought I need some way to record these crazy moments! lol xx :D