Saturday 15 November 2008

Crazy Jumping Time!

Haven't jumped at home in quite a long time so today we did some rather interesting exercises.

It consisted of four separate jump joined on one block in the centre, so they were in the shape of a cross (if that makes any sense!)

We did lots of tight turns and changing legs over jumps to improve for our next showjumping outing.

Bless silly Fly couldn't quite understand when I asked her to jump over the middle point of all four jumps..so we ended up jumping the wider parts as a large spread instead. I think we need practice on jumping the centre of jumps! lol

She was a very good marey and mobbed me for an apple afterwards. hehe

oh and her back leg is stilled slightly more filled than usual, it isn't heated though and is causing her no problems so I think it will be fine.


Also have to add that Penny Pony is back from her loan home. I forgot how little she was, and I may have to ride the poor mare! I think she remembers me though as she was following me around the arena, trotting when I ran just like old days :o)

No comments: