Wednesday 12 November 2008

Circles Circles and more Circles

As it says - did lots of bending and circles in the arena today as I am finding that Mayfly is becoming resistant on getting that "curve" sometimes when we circle so today I was determined to crack her habits...I think it went successfully as we managed to do walk, trot, canter circles with a nice bend. hehe

Noticed that one of her back legs was slightly more filled than usual today, so I took things a little easy, but after riding her is had gone down. Hopefully nothing bad :o)


Oh, and have to just say that the glorious Delami arrived back from trial today - they liked him, but not what they are looking for. However, they have agreed to buy him once holidays come and then they will work on him and sell him on. So I think the outcome is good for him :D

No comments: