Tuesday 30 December 2008

Walky Walky

Mayfly seemed to be pretty good after yesterday's adventure, but still just kept today's exercising to a minimum. So we went for a relaxing (or not as Fly decided differently) walk around the land.

She started nice a easy but when I cleverly tried to stop her whilst I struggled to get my phone out of my pocket she got all fussy and begun to go backwards - sideways - forwards - any direction, apart from standing still so I got a little angry with her. Naughty Mare!

I spotted a interesting sight as I was gazing around us, a deer was lying down randomly next to a tree...wouldn't be surprised if it had been half traumatised by the pack of dogs. How pleasant. Ohh and a dead bird "sunbathing" on it's back. haha.

It was cold cold cold so rugged up Fly, bandages in all and gave her more bedding to keep her cosy for the night :o)

No comments: