Tuesday 9 December 2008

The Last Day...

My last time seeing Fly for 8 days as I am going Skiing tomorrow...She had lots of love and "fun riding" today.

You know the days when you need to be reasonably quick, but everythign seems to be preventing that from happening?
Well today I had to be quick as I need to pack for skiing and going out for dinner soo ofcourse Mayfly was the filthiest she has been in a long time meaning it took me ages to groom her and then many other problems kept arising! lol

She was looney tunes again today, but that is just becoming normal now. haha.
its the same old jog, jog and she even gives of a feeling of a rear coming at time.. but she would never do that.

Well hopefully I will come back to a chilled, and lovely clipped Mayfly.
Fingers crossed! :o)

No comments: