Saturday 6 December 2008

Angled Doubles..ooo :D


Haven't jumped it two weeks so I guessed it was time for another super cool jumping exercise!
It consisted of 3 angles jumps - two uprights and a spread - which were also jumpable as two different doubles.
She was jumping so well :D

It is aimed to help with accuracy, and straightness when Mayfly jumps...I think it worked. I was practicing not look at the jumps and keeping my bottom leg sturdy + toes tucked in! lol
At one point she got soo full of her self I had to turn her away from the jump as she was going back to her "run at the jump" ways, also she mucked up her striding at one point bless her and I thought I was going right over her head, luckily as she is so honest she jumped it which pushed me back into the saddle!

To finish off we went for a walk up the drive, and then she had a couple of carrots for a treat for being so good, and yes the lip was wiggling!

She only went out for 1/2 hour today as she got bored...hmmm spoilt mare. lol

2 comments:

Laura Briers said...

I Love Mayfly :)
Did you get the idea out of horse&pony?
xx

Annabel said...

Thanks, no I got the idea from a celebrity jumping exercise book.