Saturday 20 December 2008

Near Death...For a Squirrel

Woo, did some superb exploring today.
Discovered a whole new hack - took about 1 1/2 hours.

Mayfly loves finding new routes, she becomes all excited and "looky" does make me laugh! hehe
Found some beautiful canter tracks and went through a some what odd village and sort of farm.
I took some food with me as I did not know how long I was going to be gone for but it actually went successfully and I managed to not get lost :D

Yet again we came upon some cows, which shocked me with their MOO!

Towards the end of the hack is when the near "murder" happened, we were trotting along when suddenly out popped a squirrel it slid under Fly's legs and was just capable of scrambling up a near-by tree. Mine and Mayfly's poor hearts skipped a beat, I thought it was dead. haha. Then later, another one rustled around in the bushes making Fly all jumpy, and when doing a zooming trot that is rather uncomfortable. Gosh I do hate squirrels!
Also to add to the moaning, Quad bikes! One went buzzing past with no cares for anyone else who may be near...can't complain about them too much though as they are pretty fun...they could be a little more considerate though!

ahh well good hack overall, I am turning into a happy hacker. hehe

No comments: