Friday 26 December 2008

Fingers Crossed

Mayfly's on the mend.
Trotted her up again today, she is still lame but looking a lot lot better.

So Today was another pamper for her!
hehe The Lip >>
Gave her main a pull as it was getting rather long, now she looks very smart...apart from the belly that she has been acquiring whilst off work. lol.
Yet again she had some of my lunch (bullied it off me!) but I did make her do some stretches for it.
I had the joys of bandaging her legggies for the night.
She is also wearing support boots for turn out as her windgalls are so big she may be catching then, which wouldn't be a surprise as she brushes a lot.

I crazily decided to ride Delami today as I am being deprived from riding muchly. haha.
He was a very good boy considering it has been a good few months since he was ridden and about 1 - 2months he has just been living out! So I may have been mad just jumping aboard the little git, but ahh well he is good fun. :D

Hope to start the fun of walking on Fly in as straight lines as possible soon, could be fun as I know she will be wanting to go quite a few gears faster! haha.

2 comments:

Lucy :) said...

Omg :'(
why have you closed your youtube?
or has it been deleted? :o

Annabel said...

was deleted whilst I was on holiday!! Grr