Friday 19 December 2008

Poo, Moo, Boo, WooHoo!

I am back, and Mayfly seemed somewhat happy to see me :D
I was extremely happy to see her, and she has been clipped YAY.
She looks very smart, and hoping that will be her last clip...

Went for a good 2 hour hack as it was a beautiful day.
so to quickly explain the title:
Poo - Fly did 5 poos on the hack! lol
Moo - Said "Hi" to some surprise cows.
Boo - There were many unexpected moments along the way.
WooHoo - It was a good'un and I am happy to be back in the saddle. haha

Mayfly started reluctantly due to all the horrible sludgy mud on the first bridleway, and to add to it the nasty jack russel was waiting to attck us...but she was soon full of herself as per usual.
There seems to be many spooky bird scarers in the fields which scare not only the birds but Mayfly too. lol
I was unprepared for the jumping of the water crossing, and then the galloping off after it - naughty Fly! And we acquired some jogging, not to my surprise.
She also attempted to canter up the steep road, hmmm not a good idea. lol
ooo then came the cows, we were casually strolling along the road when suddenly Mayfly jumped in the air, I had no idea what it was over until I looked to me left and literally 2metres away were the henchest cows I think I have ever seen! haha
I must say, I could of been going on a XC course for some of the hack, we went cantering through a extremely big puddle - basically a river, and little "ditches" filled with water which Mayfly insisted on jumping, She was really enjoying herself, bless her!

She had a scrummy apple to finish on, I think she was happy enough anyway as she didn't get forced into her field. lol

No comments: