Friday 5 December 2008

Lalala..Bareback

I do Love my Fly!

Recently I have come to realise the bond that we have together, and since it has become even stronger.
She is one super mare...everyone deserves their own Mayfly.


Anyways today I rode bareback as I hope to jump tomorrow so I would like Mayfly to be a little "fresh".
Was good fun, she was being a good girl. We practice our half pirouettes as haven't done much on them lately. Also ended with some leg yield...she is really getting the hang of it now which makes me very smiley!
Managed to get her to stand still whilst I sat on her sideways and the slid off, to finish on a happy happy note I ran from the far end on the arena to the gate and Fly came trotting after then I stopped and she slammed on the brakes too :o) she is a sweetie.

Ohh and she now has a nice clean rug on, her yukky one has finally gone to be cleaned. lol.
But she is still is desperate need of clipping!!!

No comments: