Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sweet Little Mayfly :o)

Mayfly seemed to be overly kind and loving today.
I hadn't been up to see her for the past two days as I have been unfortunately ill, so it was very nice to receive such a warm welcome from the Mare.

She was giving me kisses, and resting her wobbling lip on me so in return I blew raspberries on her nose. Hehe, don't I sound like a mad women!? And I found a real itchy spot on her hindquarters so she got a good'ol scratch and massage with the rubber curry comb, which she absolutely loves :D

Oh, forgot to update on Saturday...we went for our longest hack yet - 1 3/4 hours with quite a substantial amount of trot. Fly really enjoyed herself but got a little tired and was a bit sore when evening came but that is to be expected. The hack was good fun though, it was one of the new ones which we had only done once before, so enjoyed by all.

Anyway, it was a lovely evening tonight. We went for a hack and I could resist getting off and getting some pictures so I planted my phone on a tree and did so :o) Although they aren't the best of photos - I really am in need of a new camera as my old one broke.

Also for once in a long time, there was no deer around today (but I guess I shouldn't speak too soon).

No comments: