Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bouncy but Angry Fly

Mayfly is being a little madame at the moment!
I think that is is due to dieting...it makes her angry. One little trick that she is obsessed with using against me at the moment is not opening her mouth for the bit, no matter what I try she just doesn't budge and it is so frustrating.
But, she is loosing some fat so it must be working. ahaha.

Today she was determined for me to make sure she was the first in form the fields not the others, spoilt yes!
Her legs were looking a lot better which is very good news and well she was definitely feeling very good too :o)

Whilst we were heading out on our hack she was doing a very bouncy walk, which felt amazing I must say! Then it turned into a jog, which is not so comfy or enjoyable so I soon brought her back to walk...or a march in Mayfly's case.
She even had a few random spazzy moments over..nothing. So her usual action to conserve energy were definitely not in use today. We had a lovely medium trot too, although I am not sure that is too good on her legs, but she would not go any slower :D

No comments: