Friday 11 September 2009

What a Madame!


Mayfly is still happily hacking around the countryside :)

She had a lovely summer doing so, but now summer is coming to an end and she is getting somewhat fluffy! ahhh the good old winter coats.

She has had a few canters on the stubble fields, and she even took off with me full pelt gallop across one. I had no control at all, but by the end of it she was unsurprisingly rather tired lol.

On our hack the other day she decided to make a big scene out of, what I believe to be, nothing. to say I got angry with her is an understatement! haa
First of all she stopped, and wouldn't walk on. Then when I put on my leg she started to go backwards, then sideways and then she made a quick spin and attempted to take off with me. If that wasn't enough she then decided to play up and start going sideways past some logs and making some stressy snorting and heavy breathing!
As for her thoughts on food, she can't stop eating. I think the summer grass is finally going so she now feels she needs to eat more..despite the fact that she is the size of a house! She spends every moment of everyday, when anyone appears into her sight, shouting for more feed. whataa fatty ay?! :D

No comments: