Monday 18 May 2009

Ride and Lead, Ride and Lead.


The ponies are sooo FAT!

Having to constantly ride and lead so they don't explode.

Of course this is leading to some sort of cow parsley massacre, it is getting a little silly now I can't wait for it to all die off! lol. I may have to resort to putting the flash back on, but I can see her just stretching it and carrying on munching anyway.
It hasn't been going too badly apart from the odd occasion when my arm nearly comes out of it's socket due to a naughty pony slamming of the brakes. I may come out of the saddle one of these days! that is if I don't break my arm before that...
Mayfly has been a little cheeky about it too, racing and pulling angry faces. It is amazing how fast she can march when she wants to. :)

Her majesty does still get a nice hack by herself, which she is thoroughly enjoying now the ground has soften up a bit. Just a shame that the stomach still seems to be growing.

No comments: