Wednesday 18 February 2009

Pretty Snowdrops and Scary Birdscares

The snowdrops are out, prettyful :D

Been doing the usual walking with Fly but, we have now progressed on to walking for 45 minutes which is quite good as it means we can actually hack out properly a bit more.

Have been finding little hacks (which happen to mean a bit of offtrack hacking) that are nice and easy, so me and Fly have been enjoying that.
Fly has also been enjoying making a big deal out of literally EVERYTHING! naughty mare. Today it was the metal, shiny, windmill bird scarer thing that seem to be in the middle of a lot of fields at the moment. She wouldn't walk anywhere near it to start with the eventually she decided to do a really bouncy joggy number past it, with me sat on top trying my hardest to get her to walk and relax! haha.

She has been going out in the field, much to her hate. And everyday when I arrive she is sleeping in the middle of it standing up rest her back leg, then when I go to get her in she just stands there and looks at me as if to say "I am not going to co-operate with you when I get chucked out in the rubbish!"
She is such a spoilt horse, and never fails to make me laugh!

No comments: