Wednesday 7 January 2009

No Riding...

Whoa England couldn't be any colder!
Anyway...Mayfly has basically been on box rest due to the weather, I guess that is good for her, apart from the enlarging stomach. haa. Look at her - rather content don't you think??
I must say I am and expert with the bandaging now, ahh dear.

Had what is to be probably my last ride for a while as believe it or not Delami has hopefully found a home, already. He goes on trial on Saturday. So, I got aboard him for maybe the final time ever :o(
He was a good boy, I must say I think he has chilled out and is beginning to grow up somewhat now.
Wouldn't hold my word to him going yet though as it wouldn't be a surprise if he came back again. lol
It does mean though (amazement) there is a empty stable :O

All this means that from now on till Fly comes sound there will be no riding.

No comments: