Sunday 25 January 2009

Chirpy Mayfly? Most Definatley

I am happy to have a chirpy Mayfly back again :D

She has really perked up since she got back, so I am guessing and hoping that the steroids are kicking in.
However, her feeling good does mean that the gentle 10 minute in-hand walk is far from easy! She keeps threatening to take off (unless she is allowed to graze at the grass) and well with just a head color on she is somewhat strong...ahhh naughty naughty.
Yesterday we did our walk with the deer - literally, they are such stupid animals, but they sure can jump which they showed to me and Fly be shooting over the metal gate..wowie. haha.

I have got until Thursday of this fun then the more joys of doing it for half an hour on her back, how interesting that will be!

Not only is Mayfly perked up but she is being oooberly friendly bless her - gave me a kiss, which I would usually be more than happy to receive but, not when she had just finished her dinner...yum horse food...


Ohh and Delami is now sold, he has gone to a driving home to be driven with a little mare who is identicle to him. Bless. So finally it is truely "Goodbye Delami".

No comments: