Thursday 30 July 2009

Happy Horse :D

Mayfly is obviously feeling brilliant at the moment!

She is flying round hacks, and happily breaks into canter when she feels the ground is good :)
It is so nice to see her enjoying herself again and being able waddle round the hertfordshire countryside.
I have been thinking that maybe she is going faster due to my amazing singing that she has to deal with on our hacks (I wouldn't be surprised!) with the thinking that the sooner she returns the sooner my singing will stop, haha. Today she broke into canter and was about to zoom off, the fastest she has gone in a long time but, I thought that it was probably best if I did hold her back a bit or she would be regretting in tomorrow!
We manage to beat the big black thunderstorm back though, I was worried about being stuck in it not only because of the scary thunder and lightning but also seeing as I was not wearing appropriate clothing for a heavy downpour!

I thought as well that she has lost a bit of weight whilst I was away...hmm I am sure that was just my eyes playing tricks on me ;) She has gone the beautiful fox colour that she goes in the summer, she looks so pretty and I finally got round to pulling her mane :D

No comments: