Wednesday 22 April 2009

Happy Hello's

I am back from my holiday, and seeing as I missed The Fly so incredibly I went down to see her today when my flight was through the night and i got all of 30minutes sleep on it.
Dedication??

Anyway, it was a wonderful day today, the bluebells are out and everything has turned green with in the time that I have been gone!

Mayfly gave me a lovely long hello when I went to get her in from the field, (as she is living out now, and very happy to be doing so, due to her being in the field with the most sweetest spring grass ahaa) she gave me kisses and looked pleased to see me...to start with anyway haha.

We went for a hack in the sunshine, so of course Mayfly was all sweaty by the time we returned. I contemplated just showering her or actually giving her a first bath of the year... and seeing as she is all dusty and greasy I thought a bath it would be.
She was a little fidgety but, when I attempted her face she was about ready to kill me. She played tricks trying to get me away and the hose and water off her face; standing on the hose, shaking her head about, pulling backwards and giving me "the eye" ahaaa. I did eventually manage to give it a good massage and wash.

She looked like a drowned drip by the end of the whole session :D


No comments: