Saturday 13 June 2009

Pure Anger from the FAT One!


This sums up Mayfly's reaction to the one and only dreaded MUZZLE!


The conclusion was that if she was aloud to continue stuffing herself full of grass she would actually lead herself to death! There is barely any grass out there at the moment so just imagine what size she will be once the grass properly starts to come through.

So the muzzle was the only option. We had been contemplating it for a while, but we knew all too well what her reaction would be. Pure anger and hate. We guessed right. I turned her out with it on and she spun round and stood staring at me as if to say "funny joke, now get it off!" When she realised that wasn't happening she went for the approach of trying to get me to feel sorry for her. She stood at the gate for hours refusing to eat and generally sulking! oh and how can I forget her snorting and puffing as if she couldn't breathe, I am not falling for as I know that the ponies cope perfectly fine with it so for once the spoilt madame is not going to be getting things her way!

Although I do think that give it a few more days and I reckon she'll of got it off, and I'll find it in pieces smashed up around the field! hahaa.

No comments: